Comprehensive Excavation Services
Terra Group specializes in providing excavation services to the greater Danbury area. We are a full service excavation and drainage contractor capable of handling the smallest of tasks to the most complex commercial job-sites in the area. We are specialists in all kinds of drainage systems, wet basement solutions, problem solving, new building site development, additions, utility trenching, stump and tree removal, hauling into or out of your site, and professionalism. With our vast experience, we can handle whatever it is you need to tackle.
No job is too big or too small
We offer our excavation and drainage services to construction companies, home owners, business owners and have worked with Habitat For Humanity with various projects. We apply our specialized expertise, advanced techniques and the latest technology to ensure a job well done every time, regardless of the size or scope. Not sure how we can help? Call us and we will give you an honest evaluation!
In our excavation side of the business we:
- Perform site related services for new construction and additions.
- Commercial and Residential work.
- Large scale and small scale site services.
- Drainage system design and installation work including solving wet basement problems, outside erosion problems, and poor draining areas on properties.
- Complete in-house excavation related services from start to finish on commercial and residential projects of all sizes.
- Subdivision creation.
- Demolition related services.
- Yard projects, including leveling work, cuts/ fills, lawn area enlargements, surface level sloping for drainage related issues, driveway cuts, stump removals, pond dredging, and much more.
- Make and sell our own earth products, from gravel, process, topsoil, shredded mulch, common fill, horse arena bedding products, and tailings.
Here To Help
If you are planning a new project and are unsure as to what you may need, simply give us a call.
To learn more about our excavation services, contact us at 203-240-2485 or complete the convenient form available on our contact page.